Services / Fremont Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 510-500-5927
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At Mike Counsil Fremont Electrical, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
Some of our electrical safety check ups includes the following:
- Examining the Main Electrical Breaker Panel and Wiring
- Furnace and A/C Wiring Check-up
- Examining the Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels
- Living Area Check-up
- Checking the Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- GFCI placing check-up
- Checking out all the Major Appliance Wiring
Technicians will inspect a few of the electrical equipment present. Usually, we would check only 10-15% of the gadgets and would only go checking for more when we figure out a lot of problems within the devices as a means of coming up the answer which could avert future troubles.
Examining the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels would generally include these matters:
- Check up of the appropriate supplemental systems grounding which could include the telephone, TV and then any outlets available.
- Checking out the condition of the water grounding and connecting jumpers if present.
- Checking for the presence of a driven ground rod and the condition of the ground wire connection.
- Determining the process of all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Check-up of the significant spots for feasible corrosion which may be a contributing factor to bad connections.
Fremont Electrical Services
"Fremont's most helpful electrician ever"
With the help of Mike Counsil Fremont Electrical, I had my electrical panel rewired for safety and security and new wiring lines were integrated for my recently customized kitchen room. They also rewired every single outlet in my own house. A lot of other electrical problems were unveiled to me through their help and they were just so genuine in revealing to me whether the existing troubles are in need of quick solution or could be addressed some other time. They were very skilled professional, clean and kept all appointments.
If you are contemplating a major remodel, the addition of a room or garage, or a new kitchen you might need to consider an electric upgrade to your electrical panel. Read more Atricles..